Prestige homes are generally out of reach for many people. But as markets around the country slows further, securing your dream home may now be a reality. To tell us how to find fantastic deals, we were joined by Zoran Solano from Hot Property buyers agency. pic.twitter.com/q3yqJ8qfFb— Sky News Real Estate (@SkyNewsRE) September 15, 2018
Zoran Solano From Hot Property Buyers Agency discusses the recent trends in the prestige market of Queensland and the increased interest form interstate buyers.
We take a look at a few high end listings that are currently on the market including on with Petar Markanovic from One Agency who is marketing 2/8 Noosa Drive Noosa Heads
In addition we look at a beautiful listing in Camp Hill that Denis Najzar from Place Estate Agents Woolloongabba is marketing on Brisbane Ave, as well as discussing Shannon Harveys great new listing in ever popular Bulimba.
In this interview we cover questions such as;
- Are you seeing more prestige homes coming into the market in general? Why?
- How is the prestige market different from the bread and butter type housing market? What are the key differences?
- What would you consider a prestige home? Is it mostly based on price?
- How would you value a prestige home when there’s no comparable sales?
- How do you compare the prestige homes in Sydney to Queensland?
- How do you find these prestige homes? Are you able to negotiate on price?
- What are the best strategies for buying a prestige home? How different is it compared to buying a regular home?