Type of Property: House
Reason of Purchase: Primary Residence4 2 2
With a “Bun in the Oven” and the market challenging for home buyers, these first home buyers knew they were running out of time to secure a family home ahead of the arrival of their first baby, so they enlisted the help of our Brisbane home buyers agent, Zoran Solano.
Tucked away in a quiet part of the tree lined streets in Eatons Hill, sits this picturesque low-set brick home. Its open plan layout has been designed for comfort and easy entertaining; featuring two living rooms, a separate dining room spanning off the expansive galley kitchen overlooking the flat rear yard and huge covered outdoor entertaining area.
The home features three children’s bedrooms (all with robes) serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet. At the back of the home is a master suite complete with an ensuite, walk-in robe and a private courtyard.
In addition to the attached double garage, there is sealed side access to a shed, big enough for a caravan or boat. The large elevated block allows for gardens to wrap around the entire house with plenty of grass for kids and pets.
Block Size: 988m2
Bed / Bath / Car: 4 / 2 / 2
Proximity to CBD: 16km Direct Line
– Fully fenced back yard (988sqm)
– Side access to large 6×4 shed with additional parking for caravan or boat
– Master suite complete with en-suite, walk-in robe and private courtyard
– Family friendly open plan layout
– Outdoor entertaining patio area
– Air conditioning in living area
– Eatons Hill State School and Albany Creek State High School Catchment
– Solar Power
Purchased from Marlene Baker from Calibre Realty