Type of Property: House
Reason of Purchase: Investment3 2 2
Low Maintenance, set and forget investment properties are often the goal for a lot of investors, but in my opinion having some future scope for value adding is always a bonus and this property offers a good balance of both.
With a modern ensuite configuration, covered outdoor area, double car garage and side access to the block the fundamentals are all there for a great Fitzgibbon rental property.
Located close to amenities this pocket of Brisbane has seen strong growth, and continues to have strong potential for the future.
– 3 Built-In Bedrooms, Main with En-Suite and Walk-In Robe.
– Study Area
– Kitchen with Gas Hob and New Oven
– Dining Room
– Living Room
– Main Bathroom with separate Toilet
– Large Covered Entertainment Area
– Laundry with Storage
– Double Lock-Up Garage with Remote and Shelving
– Low Maintenance
– Water Tank 5,000L with Electric Pump
– Town Gas
– Side Access
– Concrete Pad ideal for boat or caravan 4.4m x 7.8m
Rental Return: $480 – $520 Per week
Bed / Bath / Car: 3 / 2 / 2
Block Size: 480sqm
Proximity to CBD: