Type of Property: House
Reason of Purchase: Primary Residence3 2 2
This property was purchased for a local, busy family who always found themselves short of time, and they had limited market knowledge. Our Home Buyers Agents found this cool mid-century style home in Stafford Heights within just a few weeks.
Commanding an elevated position with expansive vistas, this stylish residence creates broad appeal and comfort for family living. It enjoys district views from an 641sqm block, conveniently located near schools, Westfield Chermside and Raven Street Reserve.
– Quiet family friendly street, elevated position capturing breezes
– Bright interiors, fireplace, exposed beams, hardwood floors
– Central kitchen, gas cooking, breakfast bar, servery window
– Spacious main bath, separate tub, skylight, shutters, separate toilet
– Large bedrooms with built-ins and fans and outdoor access
– Solid brick construction, side/rear access, sparkling in-ground pool
– Internal stairs, multi-purpose room used as home office/rumpus
– Expansive views from deck, private courtyard
– Air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs, second bathroom downstairs
– 8km to Brisbane CBD, 3km to Westfield Chermside
Bed / Bath / Car: 3 / 2 / 2
Block Size: 641m2
Proximity to the CBD: ~8km to the CBD
Purchased by Zoran Solano
Brisbane born and bred, Zoran Solano, is one of the most respected Buyers Agents in Queensland.Learn More
Zoran and the team made the daunting task of buying a home in the current market much, much easier. We really valued his sage advice and information on prospective properties that we wouldn’t otherwise have had access to. Everything was explained simply and he was always there to help. 100% recommended.
R, Cathcart 2021